April 11, 2012

what to do, how to choose...

A simple decision... throw it all away.  


A value pack with 50 coupons, Discover pre-approved credit card with a 10,000 limit, and a World Vision plea asking for $33.00 to help buy shoes for children.  I was going to throw it all away until I stopped and put everything in perspective...


There is a company who wants me to spend their money and 50 businesses who want me to spend it all on them.   And then there are children who can't even buy their own shoes...  


Forgive me Father when I have complained about the color of my carpet, about not finding what I'm hungry for while looking in a full refrigerator, and complaining I have nothing to wear.  Thank you for ALL the blessings you have bestowed on me.  I praise your name forever and ever.  Amen