April 25, 2012

Oh where, Oh where has my little droid gone?

I've a tracking number and no company to go with the number.  Good solution is to call up the airlines in order to solve the mystery.  It's a game I play with myself.  Why would you solve a mystery when the discovery is part of the surprise?   It's my own fault I'm in the dark most of the time.

Little story... behind all this... Went on a trip, lost my phone... no... FORGOT my phone in a bathroom and only remembered it after several minutes in the Atlanta airport.  If you've ever been the that particular airport, THERE IS NO BACKTRACKING.  You go with the flow.

So with a little faith my phone will find it's way home.   In the meantime, I am finding myself back in the 90s with no immediate communication on myself 16/7.

A little dis-concerning and unsettling even.