September 12, 2012

Times like this..

My plan failed.

I was going to relish in the silence.  I was going to exclaim my 2.5 hours of independence.  I was going to act irresponsible and do absolutely nothing.

I felt exactly like I did a month after I had my first baby and my husband and I went on a date.  I thought about my little bundle back at home and wanted it safely inside me again so I would never have to worry about her ever again.

The 2.5 hours after dropping Cooper off, I sat in front of the computer and looked for a job because I wasn't going to mope.  Just like grocery shopping on an empty stomach, you shouldn't look for jobs when you are feeling antsy.  Receptionist at a massage place.... looked really good.....my paycheck would suffer, that's out.     Working from home placing ads... I would hate myself.  Working at my husband's former workplace... they're desperate... and they need women.   Nope, I don't need the harassment and I'm not fond of court rooms.  Nothing and everything looked good... I wasn't getting anywhere....

So, I closed up shop and picked up my little bear..... and that running monkey hug never felt so good.   He said school was fun, he loved snack but he got in trouble for not sitting still.... yep... that's my bear.  

Beginnings are rough.

The world is an oyster...