September 05, 2012

Breathe!

As I sit here on a semi-warm, semi-quiet morning after the big kids have gone to school and Cooper has made a village of dinosaurs take over my kitchen and dining room, I am thinking about what I will do before I find a job and go back to work.

My first thought was of an episode with Rachel in "Friends", after finding she was all alone in her apartment for the whole night, takes full advantage of "sing like no one is watching"..... in the nude.

Rachel dances

My other thought was to crawl back in bed...but WHY???
Because of the school budget, the kids are going to school an hour later!!  My prayer has been answered!!  Nice leisurely wake up at 7, find the kids under their covers at 7:30, eat and dress by 8:15 and out the door by 8:25.  The littlest bear then off to school by 9, and  for 2 hours......what to do, what to do...

I still got nothing...  No... strike that...

For the first day, I will.....


....just sit.  

On my swing.   Drinking coffee.  No swiffers, no laundry, no going to parks, no voices.

It will be my Sunday... for

 2. 

whole.

hours.  


Bliss.