April 25, 2010

Riddle me this?

Mountain Man and I are looking for a more kid friendly vehicle.  The one we have was bought for delivering exercise equipment only.  I'm using it because the day after we got it... the gas prices went through the roof. 

The two good things about it is you feel like you can run over B52 bomber and it's red.  
That's it.

Bad Gas guzzler, and you can watch how fast it guzzles too!  In pretty green florescent digital numbers!

A Kid Torture Chamber with Thing 3 being the torturer.  He's still pretty flexible so he does the splits and gets both Thing 1 and Thing 2 with a "WhupaH!!"  I get to hear the "MOOOOOOoooooOOOOMM!!"  He loves his shit-kickers, so on colder days I put Thing 1 in the front seat with the seat waaaaaay back.  She loves it.  Thing 2 still is in the back seat, but now he's the police.  "Mom!  He's throwing something out the window!"   "Mom, he's taking his shoes off!"  "Mom, he's throwing his shoes out the window!"  "Mom, he's doing SOMETHING!"   

*SIGH*

Bad thing is I can't get the new beautiful kid friendly vehicle until next tax season because... IT'S SO NICE NOT HAVING CAR PAYMENTS!!!

Life is such a riddle  or  lesson in patience.   I may just become the runner up for the Mother Theresa award.