May 05, 2010

SUCKER!!

5 times.  And it's my bunny Thing 3 who has had a culmination combination of all of the the bad -isms Thing 1 and Thing 2 never had.  I'll just stick with one of them:

Thing 1 never had a problem with staying in her bed.

Thing 2 stayed in his bed after he woke up; his naps usually lasted 3-4 hours!

Thing 3 doesn't have time to sleep.  It's an inconvenience and completely unnecessary.  Then he has a very inconvenient blow out that would shatter Mike Tyson's worst day into the next decade. 
Then my little bear decides he needs loving.  Bats his ribbon long eyelashes, puts his perfect little head on my lap and says, "mama, uppy?"

We crumple on the floor together while he kisses my nose, cheek and eyelids and I giggle.  

"Thank you Lord for giving me the cutest kids in the world.  I'll talk to you in 10 minutes when this starts all over again."