May 30, 2010

May we remember...

I have 80 acres of woods through inheritance.  I have 5 acres of river property.  I have a house with a corner lot which contains gardens, a play structure, sidewalks, and the chance to fly any type of flag I want. 


I have chosen to fly the American flag.  I don't agree with most of the issues of our president.  However, I am grateful we can vote again for another president to clean up his messes like every other president before him. 

We have a military who is dispersed to protect our rights as Americans and for that I am able to forget 363 days of the year what it is like not to be an American. 

I thank my cousins


I thank my nephews


I thank my friends


I thank my uncles


I thank countless others who have served, lived, lost, sacrificed both their lives and time from their family to protect me.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!