March 26, 2010

wait a minute....

Thing 2 completely FREAKED when I told him we were going to the Dr. in one hour.   

"NO!!  I'M NOT GOING!   I'M NOT GOING TO THE DR'S!  NO   NO  NO  NO  NO  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  (about 10  minutes of that)


Found out he wanted his sister to go with him.  The little scheisen told him that he was getting shots.  "Yeah, you're probably going to get shots.  I cried really hard when I got them and then I couldn't walk and my legs hurt for 2, no 3 days."

So after he calmed down to a whimper, I adamantly told him NOT to have Dr. W. put another nose on his face.  Also, if they needed to switch anything,  an ear on the forehead may work better because the two on the sides of his head were probably broken.  He actually looked at me as if I wasn't kidding. 


Mountain Man is going with him...there are no brave fronts in this house.