June 28, 2006

Day 11,727

I have this awful habit of thinking so loudly I think people hear me. So when I talk to others, I bring them halfway into my thoughts. They stand there wondering how many people actually have admittance and who have actually paid to be in my head. Unfortunately, my daughter has the same thing. Only her conversations are outloud from the time she got up this morning at 7 am until she falls asleep at 9pm. I should be rich right now making children stories out of the vinettes she tells. Until she figures out the secret of internal dialog I am bombarded with stories of alligators coming out of eggs just like chickens, bandaids that look like sharks on her fingers, swimming under water with the fishes and how her brother Ethan can't leave her color coordinated Legos alone.